Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WIP Wednesday

People always ask me "What project are you working on now?" or "What are you sewing this week?". So I've decided to participate in WIP Wednesday!  (Work In Progress Wednesday).

Each week I'll do a quick post letting everyone know the status of my current project. I'm also hoping that this will motivate me to finish some projects more quickly.

This week I'm working on my niece's quilt. It's coming along nicely but I haven't had as much time to work on it as I had anticipated. Somehow my summer just filled up. Where does the time go?  Hmmm maybe I should spend less nights reading on my kindle and more nights sewing  ;)


 I think I'll ad two more borders, and then the top should be complete. I'm looking forward to piecing the back, and I've already been thinking about how I want to quilt it.  Fun Fun Fun!!!!!

- Hugs, 
Kat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂