Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Who doesn't love donuts?!

 Recently, I got to spend 12 hours in Portland, OR.
 Where, I finally got to go to Voodoo Doughnut!!!!!

VooDoo Doughnut, Portland, OR
We waited in line for about 30 minutes or so, and once inside the ordering process goes really fast. You have to know exactly what you want when you walk up to the counter; which was not a problem for me, as I had been dreaming about this day for months.

VooDoo Doughnut, Portland, OR
Sooo Yummy!

VooDoo Doughnut, Portland, OR
(note..this box contains donuts for myself and 4 other people, I didn't eat them all by myself.)

These were by far the best tasting donuts I've ever had.
VooDoo Doughnut, Portland, OR

Why does VooDoo Doughnuts have to be soooo far away?!? I want to eat another one right now! Sooo Yummmy.

If you ever stop by Portland, it's soo worth the wait in line..trust me on this one!

- Kat  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂