Monday, August 5, 2013

100 blocks of summer...not for this girl.

In celebration of Tula Pink's newest book, my LQS is running a event called '100 Blocks of Summer'.

If you make all 100 blocks from Tula's book by the end of the summer you get all sorts of goddies. There's even going to be an award ceremony. The least amount of blocks you can make and still get a prize is 20.

So that's where I set my sights.... 20 blocks. I know, I know..it's not much of a challenge...but I've been soo busy digitizing up a storm, getting ready to launch my website of machine embroidery designs (it's coming soon I swear!), that I haven't had a lot of time left over for sewing.

Luckily, the blocks go together fast and easily. I took me about one week to get all 20 blocks done, and I made duplicates of some of them.

Annnnnd in no particular order, here they are!!!  The 20 blocks that I made.













No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂