Monday, September 17, 2012

Barn Quilt Blocks

I haven't spent much time in my studio lately because I've been sick with bronchitis and wicked bad allergies. I'm starting to feel better but now I have a big photo shoot to prepare for on Sat, so I still won't get getting any sewing done this week. Naturally, all I can think about now is sewing.  So I thought I'd post some fun photos that I took a few weeks ago on a trip to Door County, WI.

While we were there I saw three barns with quilt blocks on them. I wanted to drive around and see all of the barns that have quilt blocks, but I wasn't feeling that well so we only got to see three of them. Still three is better than none. Anyway..here are my photos. Enjoy!






Click on the following link to read all about the barn quilt project in Door County and view the complete listing of participating barns: http://www.barnquiltsofdoorcounty.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂