Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!  I hope everyone's holidays were fun, safe and filled with love.
Mine were fantastic...I enjoyed every minute with my family and friends. 

This year instead of making New Year's resolutions I've decided to set a few goals for 2012. Here they are:

*Be courageous - there are lots of things that I want to do, but I've been afraid of failing. My most important goal for this year is to take the plunge and just do those things..no matter the outcome. If it works fantastic...if not..well at least I tried...and I won't be sitting there wondering 'what if' anymore.

*Finish the WIP on my self - I have a 3 shelf bookcase that is filled with Works In Progress. Most of them are small pieced wall hangings that I need to quilt. I love quilting..so I'm not sure why I've let them gather into an overwhelming pile. I want to finish them up, and clear off the bookcase so that I can start new projects. And believe me I have a TON of new projects that I'm just itching to start.

*Continue to do what makes ME happy - for a long time now I've put myself first. That may sound 'bad' or 'selfish' but really, when I'm happy, then everyone around me benefits. Doing what makes me and my family happy has really made an impact. Once I started doing that, life went from good to wonderful. If the best thing for me & my family is that I stay home and skip that Tupperware party, then I stay home. And I don't feel guilty about it.

And my final goal...enjoy life, be happy and cherish every day.
- Kat  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂