Saturday, August 20, 2011

TP Poem

For my day job, I work at a company who's initials & nickname is TP.  Friday was the one year anniversary of my co-worker Rachel. Over the past year we've become good friends, so I wanted to give her a little gift in celebration of her anniversary. I wanted the gift to be light, and fun. And if possible, filled with humor.

I decided on a poem. I would write a funny poem that rhymed. To make it even funnier I thought I would write it on a napkin like a bad 80's sitcom. When I told DH of my plans, he said 'No. You guys work at TP, it has to be written on toilet paper.'

 It's possible that I may have married a Genius.

So the TP poem was created. I used double sided sticky tape to mount the TP onto sparkly star scrapbook paper, and then I framed it.

The TP poem was a hit. Much laughter was had by all.  It was indeed the perfect gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂