Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NY NY Recap


Here's the NY recap I promised...in a nut shell NY was fun, but super super hot. Here is a photographic re-cap of the fun I had  :)
For a mere $24,999.99 I could have bought a Barbie Foosball table.

I thought this was the coolest cigarette butt holder I've ever seen.

I saw the Naked Cowboy. Rumor has it he just walks around NY playing that guitar and singing all day.

This was the door to a cosmetic's company. I thought it was ultra cool.

Radio City Music Hall!!! I saw Cirque Du Soleil Zarkarna. It was amazing!!!

mmmmmmm giant chocolate bunny. #nomnomnom

Finally got my crumbs cupcake. Delicious. I wont tell you how many I actually had. Who's counting calories???

Had some fun with a fake mustache.

Saw some famous artwork.

Meet a MUPPET!!!

ha ha ha ha OMG.

LEGO'S!!!

I could have spent ALL day in the Disney store.

NY NY at nite, from the Empire State Building.



NY NY at nite, from the Empire State Building.

NY NY at nite, from the Empire State Building.

NY NY at nite, from the Empire State Building.
I also went to Mood (sooo much fabric) and M&J Trimming (I could have spent ALL day in there too), as well as some bead stores. I stuck to my budget and did not buy out the stores (which was very hard at times)...so I'm proud of myself. I might not have bought a lot, but all in all the trip was a success and much fun was had  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂