Friday, April 29, 2011

Paducah Quilt show - day 1

Day one of the AQS quilt show in Paducah, KY was a blast. The weather was rainy, but the river behaved and did not flood the city. The show was moved around to new locations with in Paducah because of the water issues, but that did not stop anyone from having a good time.  The highlights of my day today were as follows:
I met Quilt Man.


 
I met Ricky Tims.


I saw amazing quilts with georgous stitching.

         (I only hope my free motion quilting is 1/2 as fabulous some day.)

Can't wait to see what Day 2 brings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂