Saturday, April 30, 2011

Paducah Day 2

Today Mom and  I walked around historic downtown Paducah. The architecture is soo pretty. We went into many cute shops, and saw some fun things.


I'm fascinated by the flood gates that have been put up. The water is very high, but still pretty.


I can see the appeal of being on the river, especially since all we have in WI right now are gray sky's and barren trees.  This town is very pretty, filled with history and warmth. I'm enjoying my stay and looking forward to doing more exploring. Each day is a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂