Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Thank you for reading!

 

Machine Embroidery Designs and sewing notions

Hello.

I just wanted to take a quick second to thank you for letting me into your inbox/reading my blog. I really appreciate the privilege.

I also really, really appreciate that you actually open my emails. :-) Which is why I wanted to ask you: What can I do for you?

I know we normally talk about machine embroidery but everybody’s situation is a little bit different. So I wanted to make sure I’m sending you things that are actually tackling your specific struggles when it comes to embroidery.

If you could wave a magic wand, what would you want your embroidery projects to be like? What do you think is getting in the way? Just hit reply and tell me.

I look forward to your responses!

XOXO,

Kat :)

P.S. I’m serious. Email me. I’ll email you back personally. Just give me a couple of days okay?

Kat
Facebook iconYouTube iconInstagram icon
machine embroidery designs

Copyright (C) 2021 Longarm Quilting & Designs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂