Sunday, July 25, 2021

Do you know what today is? (hint...it's National wine and cheese day)

 

Machine Embroidery Designs and sewing notions

Did you know that today is national Wine and Cheese day??

What is your favorite wine..or favorite cheese?

My favorite wine is a super sweet desert wine. The more it tastes like sugar the better! As for cheese, I like a nice mild cheddar.

Free Wine Glass Embroidery Design

What will you make…..

Send me a photo of what you make with this design and I’ll feature you on my Facebook Page.


Download this Free design today

In honor of wine & cheese day, I’ve made our wine glass embroidery machine design FREE. But hurry because this freebie will only be available for one week. After that it will go back up to full price.

Nevns Approved!

This design is Nevns approved! He liked it so much he wanted to play with the test stitch out right away!


Get the Wine Glass
Dog with wine embroidery design

XOXO,

Kat :)

Kat

P.S. Does anyone know when national chocolate day is???? I really look forward to celebrating that day.

Facebook iconYouTube iconPinterest icon
machine embroidery designs

Copyright (C) 2021 Longarm Quilting & Designs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂