Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Trick or Treat - Surprise FREE embroidery design

free embroidery designsHalloween is my favorite holiday, and since there isn’t any Trick or Treating this year, I’m sending the “Treat” to you via a surprise FREE Halloween embroidery design!!!

This applique skull design is so much fun. It’s 5.21″ wide X 7.06″ tall. I’ve stitched it out with pink sparkly felt, black fabric, white fabric and once I even used black lace. Talk about a stunning design!

If you stitch out this design, please share a photo of it with me on Facebook. I’d love to see what fabrics you guys all use with this design.

You can download this freebie at:  https://calicocali.com/product-category/free-designs-and-patterns/ 


Happy Halloween everyone!

-Kat

 

 

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂