Monday, October 12, 2020

How to tie dye foam pumpkins with acrylic paint - an easy acrylic pour tutorial for beginners

I've been wanting to try something new with all of the foam pumpkins that I have, so I decided that I would paint them with acrylic paints.  But not just any kind of painting....tie dye painting.

The easiest way to do this is with an acrylic pour. 

So I bought the pour medium and some new paints and had a blast! 

It was so much fun that I decided to share with you all, just exactly how I did it. (hint - it is so super easy you won't believe it)

Of course once I was done I had to add glitter and flowers...I can't make a holiday decoration and NOT include glitter.  If there isn't any glitter on the floor what will my husband complain about???

Ha ha ha just kidding, he's actually really great considering the amount of glitter trails that I usually leave around the house... click on the photo below to watch the video tutorial! If you make one, be sure to share a photo of it with me on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂