Monday, December 23, 2013

S is for Staple

Our remodel is coming along. Now that the cabinets are done, we are moving onto the floor.

We had already ripped out the carpet before we painted the walls. And now we tore out old vinyl floor, and spent most of the day removing staples from the subfloor.
Staples, staples and more staples.


Here are some shots of the current floor. S is also for subfloor cause that's what we are living with right now.
Whooops. Guess I forgot to bring in my patio furniture.

Photo bombed by DH, sweeping up staples.

Such a glamorous kitchen floor.

We haven't decided what to do about these columns yet.

Can't wait to install the new hardwood floor! We'll get there. Eventually.

It' would be great to never see another staple again for a while. 
-Kat  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂