Thursday, September 26, 2013

Embroidery on leaves

Last nite I attended an event at Milwaukee Sewing for the embroidery club that I belong to. The event included an educator from Brother...her name was Barb. She was fantastic, and showed us many things. But she made my night when she showed us these.






















Yes that's right...she embroidered names onto faux fall leaves. She uses them as place tags for Thanksgiving.

Genius.

My mind is spinning with all sorts of ideas for embroidery on leaves now. I'll be stopping at Michaels on my way home to buy some leaves. I can't wait to get into my studio and play!

Happy Thursday everyone - Kat  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂