Sunday, February 24, 2013

Monkeying around

I made this quilt for a friend's son who's turning one soon. It went together super fast and I just think it's the cutest thing. I used fleece for the back..and I'm sooo in love with the look of the quilted fleece that I just might use fleece for all my backs from now on.
Free motion quilting
Love the Monkey!

Free motion quilting
Giraffe!!

Free motion quilting

Free motion quilting
Back of quilt.

Free motion quilting
My new favorite.

Happy Sewing!
 - Kat  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂