Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIP Wednesday - 10/10/12

I've done lots of sewing this week. I even completed a few projects including the quilt top for my niece's quilt. Hooray!!! (Now I can start on the back).

I finished the tutu portion of my Halloween costume. Any guesses as to what I'm going to be??
Halloween costume 2012
 I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about making the top that goes along with the tutu. I don't have a lot of garment sewing experience...but I do enjoy learning new things so I'm sure I'll figure it out. Eventually.

Last but not least, I finished this light-up Halloween wall hanging. I love the unexpected surprise when people see the lights.
Quilt wall hanging with lights

Quilt wall hanging with lights

Want to learn how to add lights to your quilt? Check out my free tutorial over at Patched Works Blog.

Happy sewing everyone!!!
-Kat  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂