Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leavin On a Jet Plane

Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again......
I'm going to NY!!!!!!!
That's right - fashion district here I come. I'm sew excited to visit all the fabric stores.  #1 item on my list....ZIPPERS!!!!  I can never have too many zippers. I like to use them to make flower pins, hair clips and other cool stuff with them.  And sometimes I actually use them in purses. Sometimes ;)

#2 on my list - CUPCAKES!!!! I've been wanting to try a gourmet cupcake (or 10) from Crumbs Bakery for a long time. I can't wait to have my first bite of delicious frosting. mmmmmmm.

I'm not bringing my laptop with me, so for up to the minute updates on all the NY excitement (and cupcake flavors) follow me on twitter @calicocalidsgns .

  I'll post a recap of my trip after I get back.  Have a great week everyone!!
- Kat  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂