Sunday, November 17, 2019

Vinyl Weeding Hack

How annoying is it, when you are weeding your vinyl project, and the vinyl is sticking to your tools?!!

 It drives me nuts, so I had to come up with a way to fix it.

 I knew that there had to be a way to 'clean' the vinyl off my tools in a fast, efficient and easy way while weeding.

This Hack does just that, get the vinyl off your tools, on the fly while weeding.

 Use this method and the vinyl won't stick around on your tools for long! This hack makes weeding sooo much faster, and less stressful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂