Saturday, July 26, 2014

Smith Rock

My husband loves hiking like I love sewing. So I got a pair of hiking poles and decided to join him. Thursday night we hiked at Smith Rock right here in Terrebonne, OR. It's a very popular place for rock climbers. 

 I'm not gonna lie parts of it were a bit challenging, I fell twice but didn't get hurt. And strangely I had fun. Look at that, I tried something new and I liked it...maybe my husband has been onto something all these years. The views were amazing. Here are some of the photos that we took. 



Happy Weekend - get out and try something new! You never know what you'll learn/discover. It could be amazing.
-Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂