Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Remodel complete....just in time to move.

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! Whoops. Sorry about that. Things have gotten amazingly busy lately. First we finished our remodel!!! Yeah! I'm wicked happy with our new kitchen and living/dining space. Here are some photos of the completed remodel.

Photo bombed by Cali!!
Sooo loving the new counters.


New counters!!!
Great shot of the new counters, new floor, and stained cabinets.

Another fabulous shot of the new floor, new counters and stained cabinets.
New floor, new curtains. Photo bombed by Cali who refused to move from the sofa.  
Once the remodel was done...we sold the house. Yup. We are moving. We did the remodel because we were thinking of moving and knew that if we decided to sell, the remodel would make the house sell faster. And, if we decided to stay, well then we'd have an amazing new space to enjoy.  During the remodel we officially decided to go ahead with the move from WI to OR. DH accepted the new job in Oregon, booked a moving truck...and we are officially moving in 20 days.

So, as you can imagine...there are now boxes and bubble wrap everywhere. Seriously, you can't even see my amazing new counters right now as they are covered with packing materials. None the less I'm sooo very excited to be moving to the West Coast.

Onward Adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂