Friday, May 17, 2013

My new tattoo



So while everyone else was getting ready for Quilt Market...I quietly got this:

I had been wanting a sewing themed tattoo for a long time...I spent months looking at photos of tattoos and trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. Finally my BFF suggested I have it wrap around my wrist...and BAM that was it...100% what I wanted! I just needed her to spell it out for me.

I had it done at Oshkosh Tattoo in Oshkosh WI.  I went in with 3 different photos of vintage sewing machines and they drew it up for me. From the moment I looked down and saw the sharpie lines on my wrist I knew it was perfect.

It wraps around my wrist like a bracelet...and I'm totally excited about it.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

- Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Calico Cali Designs! I’m Kat, digitizer and sewing enthusiast. I learned how to digitize in 2010 from master digitizer Walter Floriani…it was an amazing experience. Soon instead of spending my time sewing, quilting and stitching out other people’s embroidery designs, I was sewing, quilting and stitching out my own embroidery designs. I created this blog, not only as a place to share my embroidery designs, but also as a place to share all the things I make, sew, paint, embroider, and create. You’ll see posts about my life, my studio, patterns I’ve sewn and products I’ve tested. I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I’ve enjoyed creating them. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/calicocalidsgns . Hugs!! – Kat

Followers