Friday, May 17, 2013

My new tattoo



So while everyone else was getting ready for Quilt Market...I quietly got this:

I had been wanting a sewing themed tattoo for a long time...I spent months looking at photos of tattoos and trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. Finally my BFF suggested I have it wrap around my wrist...and BAM that was it...100% what I wanted! I just needed her to spell it out for me.

I had it done at Oshkosh Tattoo in Oshkosh WI.  I went in with 3 different photos of vintage sewing machines and they drew it up for me. From the moment I looked down and saw the sharpie lines on my wrist I knew it was perfect.

It wraps around my wrist like a bracelet...and I'm totally excited about it.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

- Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂