Monday, January 21, 2013

Bundle up

It's 4 degrees outside today.  BRRRRRR. I put on long johns just to go into to the office at my #dayjob.

This past weekend DH and I put our RV in storage, right before the cold snap hit. So that was good. But I have to admit, it makes me a little bit sad when I walk outside and don't see the RV sitting there in it's parking spot. The absence of it, along with the cold makes me yearn for summer even more.

On the plus side...I finished my nieces' quilt!  I'll post real photos of it later (once it warms up enough to go outside and actually take some)...but here's a sneak peek for now.


Till next time...stay warm and happy sewing!
- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂