Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sneak Peek - big girl bed quilt

You know I'm hard at work on a project when the floor of my studio looks like this:
Floor of my Sewing Studio

Normally I clean it up as I go, but with big projects I tend to let every little scrap just fall to the floor. Good thing DH installed the central vac down stairs too!

I've been working on my niece's quilt. Ironing the wonder under to the fabric and cutting out the shapes. Here's a sneak peek of what the flower blocks will look like. I have not fused the pieces down yet...but they still look soo pretty!
flower quilt block

I apologize for the quality of the photo, I just snapped it quick with my iPhone during #Talknt last nite.
I'll post more (and better) photos once I start stitching!

Happy Sewing everyone!
- Kat  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂