Saturday, February 6, 2010

International Quilt Festival - IL

The International Quilt Festival is once again coming to the Chicago area!! It'll be in Rosemont, IL April 16-18, 2010. I've already signed up for a class and booked a hotel! I'm extremely excited to see all of the fabulous quilts, learn new techniques and of course SHOP!!  This year I'm only taking once class, but that will leave me with the entire day on Sat just for quilt viewing and shopping. My favorite teacher Kathy Kansier will have some of her Quilts on display. She's an amazing teacher..I highly recommend taking a class with her if you get the chance. To read more about her click on the following link to her website: http://www.kathykansier.com/
For more info on the International Quilt Festival in IL, click on the following link: http://quilts.com/home/shows/viewer.php?page=SpringFestival

I hope to see some of you there! I'll be walking around with my floral "bridie sling bag" that I made from Amy Buttler's pattern. It's my favorite bag and reserved only for quilt shows and airplane trips!
If you see me, be sure to say Hi!!

Hugs - Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂