Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fabric at the Farm

I'm very excited about this weekend..my friend Shannon and I are going to her parent's farm. We are having and entire weekend of nothing but "Fabric at the Farm".  Shannon's mother has just about every scrap book paper cutting machine that's on the market right now...and our plan is to use them all on fabric!

 That's right..I've have a stack of fabric all pre-washed and ready to be cut into cute little shapes, which I'll later use as appliques on quilts! I've also packed my wonder under and painter's tape.

I plan on taking lots of photos and I'll be sure to post them all once we return as there is no internet or cell phone service at the farm. Just us, cutting machines and fabric!

Hugs - Kat  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂