Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I want! I want! I want! AKA - laptop

I want a laptop. I've been asking for one for about 3 years now. Sure we have a computer with a huge monitor that DH ordered just for me for digitizing. But that doesn't stop my yearning for a 17 inch screen laptop with oodles and oodles of memory. (Do you think I can call Dell and ask for oodles and oodles of memory? ha ha ha)
I have visions of using my laptop to edit photos while sitting in the warm cozy kitchen (our computer room is at the end of the house and often the coldest room we have). I have visions of answering emails from the couch during TV commercials. I have visions of blogging from the hotel at quilt shows. I have visions of joining DH on his work trips..and lounging at the pool digitizing while he's off at meetings. (In reality I probably would not bring my prized laptop to the pool for fear of it swan diving into the deep end...but you get the point).
Sigh. So far none of these visions have come true no matter how many ad flyers I show DH. He says that I want 'everything'. Okay, he might be right about that..but still I think a laptop would be practical and useful and well...fun.
So this year...I've decided I'm gonna make it happen. 2012 will be the year of the laptop. Whether it be from my constant nagging, or me actually saving up for it...I will get a laptop.  Next up for me...rifling through my closets to find stuff to sell on eBay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things crafty! Visit my website www.calicocali.com for tutorials, longarm quilting, svg designs, embroidery designs, nail decals, notions and more. Let’s Be Friends! Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicocalidesigns/ Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicocalidesigns/ Subscribe to our Youtube channel so that you don’t miss out on any of our fun tutorials! I hope you love our designs as much as I enjoy creating them. Happy Sewing Everyone!!! – Kat 🙂